Workers Compensation and Liability Claim Management
Broadspire offers a comprehensive, integrated approach to workers
compensation and liability claim management. Our service model applies a
standardized, streamlined and strategic process designed to shorten claim
duration and reduce overall claim costs, while at the same time helping to
ensure that your employees receive the medical care they need to enable a
healthy return to work. By combining web-based advanced software with our
strategic plans of action, we quickly identify and counteract issues that
delay claim closure.
Claim Management At-A-Glance
- Coordinate national and international account claim handling
activities for every claim office to help promote consistent performance
- Provide fair, prompt and courteous service by adhering to published service standards
- Prepare detailed plans to control the disposition of claims
- Maximize claim recoveries from subrogation, salvage and second-injury funds
- Consult with clients at defined points in the decision-making process
- Expertise includes IIA course work and specialized education in legal, medical,
negotiation and subrogation techniques
- Contain medical costs through highly coordinated and proprietary medical
and cost containment programs
||Claims services designed to meet the demands of liability cases.
||Decision-support system that helps identify complications,
recommend actions for claim management.
||Collects claim information to identify claimant history.
||Work directly with attorneys to develop strategies to help bring cases to cost-effective resolutions.
||Coordinate medicare and workers compensation benefits.
||Industry-leading RMIS to manage, report and forecast losses.
|Second Injury Trust Fund
||Offsets employer liability when a previous medical condition hinders or prevents an employee’s recovery.
|Special Investigation Unit
||Investigation, identification and prosecution of cases that involve fraud.
||Claims professionals negotiate an agreement to pay benefits over time, often resulting in substantial savings.
||Aggressive pursuit of subrogation from responsible parties.
||Convenient, easy-to-use claim reporting center to simplify the reporting process.
||Services designed to ease the negative impact of workers compensation claims.
Broadspire’s reputation for professionalism and integrity is
supported by our code of conduct and superior service standards.
Contact us to learn more.